[aisle] Destiny Collection Report with Monetary Value

Amy Stefanski astefanski at dunlapcusd.net
Tue Jul 21 11:30:28 CDT 2020

Hi

If you put in the price of each item upon cataloging, then run a Title Copy
report, the values are listed to the far right. Yearly, I always pull the
value of what books went into and out of the collection.

Hope this helps. Or maybe that wasn’t it?

Thanks
Amy

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 11:26 AM Beth Dooley via AISLE <