[aisle] Destiny Collection Report with Monetary Value

Niemi, Paige niemip at newtrier.k12.il.us
Tue Jul 21 11:40:11 CDT 2020

You can see a breakdown of value by call # if you go into Reports --> Library Reports --> Collection Statistics – Summary. Then there is a tab at the top next to Circulation and Age for Value. This will show you the total value of each section by Dewey # and any other assigned call numbers. Maybe that would help?

Paige Niemi
New Trier High School Library
niemip at nths.net