[aisle] adding audio book files to Destiny?

Pulgar, Christine cpulgar at npd117.net
Tue Jul 21 18:39:07 CDT 2020

Hello all!

I have a collection of about 450 audiobooks that we normally load on mp3
players that students check out.  I'd like to make these titles
available for students to listen to on their Chromebook because I have no
idea what changes the year is going to bring.

Is it possible to add these files (they are in .mp3 or .wav formats) so
they are playable via the Destiny Discover interface?  I would need
students to check them out in order to be compliant with copyright laws.

If you have any experience with this, please let me know! If this ISN'T
possible, please let me know that too.

Thanks in advance!

Christine Pulgar
Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806
cpulgar at npd117.net
https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King