[aisle] LAFCON Offers a Flexible Conference Experience!

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:39:08 CDT 2020

We wanted to make the Library Advocacy and Funding Conference (LAFCON)as
easy to attend as possible for anyone in the United States or around the
world. That's why all of the Conference sessions are going to be
pre-recorded and concurrently available throughout the three days of the
conference. That means that you can watch any session at any time on your
own schedule. If you prefer to watch the conference sessions at noon or at
midnight, that’s up to you! But that's not the only reason we're
pre-recording our sessions.

Find out more here - lafcon.org

And don't forget that 25% of conference proceeds are contributed directly
back to library associations!