[aisle] Brit Lit BIPOC authors

Lauren Ochs lochs at ms.k12.il.us
Thu Jul 23 08:50:26 CDT 2020

Hello!

My English department is looking for more BIPOC authors to add to our British Literature course. We are finding lots of awesome American Literature lists, but are having trouble finding British Literature lists. If anyone has any suggestions of books or lists, I would love some help.

Thanks!

Lauren Ochs
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachment thereto is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC 2510 et seq). It may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged within the meaning of applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.