[aisle] AISLE - Volunteer opportunity

Volunteer Coordinator AISLE volunteer at aisled.org
Thu Jul 23 15:37:08 CDT 2020

Hello!

AISLE is seeking volunteers for the School Recognition committee.

Details:

   - We are looking for 1-2 more committee members for the School
   Recognition Committee. We are down to 7 members and need at least 8.
   - We prefer someone in middle to southern Illinois, but that is not a
   requirement.
   - The committee member would be an 'at-large' member so their only
   responsibility would be to score applications in April and attend Zoom
   meetings.
   - The application scoring takes anywhere from 2-3 hours and we have 1-2
   Zoom meetings a year, which last about 1 hour each.
   - If the volunteers are interested, there are other committee positions
   which will become available in the future, like publicity and recognition,
   which is more of a time commitment.
   - It is a 2 year commitment for the committee and the award is the AISLE
   Exemplary School Library Award  https://www.aisled.org/exemplary.php.

If you are not a current AISLE member, please consider joining our
organization: https://www.aisled.org/membership.htm

Please reply to this email if you are interested.

Thank you!

--
Christine Pulgar
*Volunteer Coordinator -*