[aisle] Fwd: AISL: ISS chat - tonight!

Jenna Nemec-Loise jnemecloise at nscds.org
Sun Jul 26 12:21:32 CDT 2020

Happy Sunday, colleagues!

As Chair-Elect of AASL's Independent Schools Section
<http://www.ala.org/aasl/about/sections/iss> (ISS), I cordially invite you
to an ISS Member Chat this evening at 5:00 p.m. via Zoom. (The meeting
link, ID, and password appear in the forwarded email below.)

While we'll discuss the unique challenges independent schools face with
reopening this fall, all school librarians and school library staff members
are welcome! We aim for inclusivity and would love to have your voice.

I hope you can join us tonight!

Warmest regards,

Jenna
*Jenna Nemec-Loise, MLIS *(She/Her/Hers)
Director of Library and Information Literacy, North Shore Country Day School
<https://www.nscds.org/>
*Board Member, School Library Seat, Reaching Across Illinois Library System
<https://www.railslibraries.info/>*
*Chair-Elect, Independent Schools Section, American Association of School
Librarians <http://www.ala.org/aasl/>*
*Continuing Education Chair, Association of Illinois School Library
Educators <https://www.aisled.org/>*