[aisle] Ebooks

Susan McMillin sbmcmillin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:05:54 CDT 2020

Capstone Publishing Interactive Books make beautiful ebooks.  I think they
have a free trial so it would be easy to take a look at them.  They also
have a matching grant for their ebooks right now(pretty sure they do). They
work great with Follett’s Destiny.

Susan McMillin
Oak Ridge Elementary School
Palos Hills, IL
Smcmillin at npd117.net

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:56 PM Kelli Simpson via AISLE <

> Can someone point me the right direction to the best/most cost effective
> place to purchase ebooks for my elementary/junior high library?
>
> Any help is appreciated
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Susan