[aisle] Stylus recommendations please!

Meredith Wodka mwodka at d181.org
Thu Jun 4 12:55:21 CDT 2020

Good afternoon! My district is looking for some more information on styluses (or styli) for elementary students. With the possibility of remote learning, we’re looking for writing solutions for our learners that will mimic a pencil and grip.
Here is an article evaluating a range of styluses <https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/best-ipad-stylus/> for use with the iPad specifically. Apple Pencils are not in the budget but the next pick in the article is the Adonit Mark <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AUVS2O4> at $9 and the Adonit Dash  <https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YGD37Y>3 at $32. Does anyone have any information on quality control, charging, palm rejection, wear and tear, connectivity, etc?

Thank you so much!
Meredith Wodka
--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school