[aisle] Virtual Library Activities

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Mon Jun 8 12:27:40 CDT 2020

I do not see the link.  Can you resend to sign up?
Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:17 PM Interim AISLE via AISLE <