[aisle] Virtual Library Activities

Interim AISLE interim at aisled.org
Mon Jun 8 12:47:06 CDT 2020

If you are interested in attending this session, please check your AISLE
email from the Registar about upcoming PD activities. If you are not an
AISLE  member, you can join by visiting aisled.org.  Please email me off
the list if you have any further questions about this opportunity.

Carolyn

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Interim Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110