[aisle] Virtual Library Activities

Katie Schiyer kschiyer at lfschools.net
Mon Jun 8 15:34:26 CDT 2020

I looked through all of my former e mails and through the AISLE website:
latest newsletter, etc.
I could not find any link.

This sounds like a terrific opportunity-  can you please help with the link
or exact location?

Thank you!
Katie Schiyer

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:07 PM Deborah Handler via AISLE <

> I too would love the link to register
>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:56 PM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <
>
>> I have looked in my emails and have not found the link and went to AISLE
>> and I don't see a link there either?  Sorry if I am missing the obvious.
>>
>> Paula Wyatt
>> Beaubien Elementary School Librarian
>>
>> Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society
>> . . .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin
>> D. Roosevelt
>>
>> *Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
>> <http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
>> *Please consider a donation!*
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:47 PM Interim AISLE via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> If you are interested in attending this session, please check your AISLE
>>> email from the Registar about upcoming PD activities. If you are not an
>>> AISLE  member, you can join by visiting aisled.org.  Please email me
>>> off the list if you have any further questions about this opportunity.
>>>
>>> Carolyn
>>>
>>> Carolyn Kinsella
>>> AISLE Interim Executive Secretary
>>> P.O. Box 110
>>> Seneca, IL 61360
>>> Phone & Fax 815-357-6023

>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>
> --
>    *Catalogue <https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/ui/206>*

Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the
Illinois Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).