[aisle] Virtual Library Activities

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Wed Jun 10 08:45:35 CDT 2020

I'm really sorry to ask again, but can someone direct me to the Virtual
Library Activities link or signup?  I am a Member and I don't see the email
in SPAM or in my inbox.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 6:06 PM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <

> If you are not seeing it, you might check to see if your membership has
> expired.  Mine had expired and I didn't realize it.
>
> Paula Wyatt
> Beaubien Elementary School Librarian
>
> Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
> . .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin
> D. Roosevelt
>
> *Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
> <http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
> *Please consider a donation!*
>

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:17 PM Interim AISLE via AISLE <
>
>> Don't forget to check your AISLE email for the link to register for *Virtual
>> Library Activities*, this Thursday, June 11 at 4:00p.m. This seminar is
>> for everyone who has been thinking about hosting virtual Book Clubs and
>> Battle of the Books. Hear from multiple practicing school librarians
>> explain how they have organized and interacted with students and adults in
>> a virtual environment. Find out the successes and pitfalls! You must
>> register in advance. PD available.
>>
>> Carolyn Kinsella
>> AISLE Interim Executive Secretary
>> P.O. Box 110
>> Seneca, IL 61360
>> Phone & Fax 815-357-6023
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the