[aisle] Virtual Library Activities

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Wed Jun 10 09:10:06 CDT 2020

Hi,
Did you check your member account to see what email is listed? I would
recommend emailing Caroline Campbell at registrar at aisled.org if you need
any assistance.

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 8:45 AM Margo Newtown via AISLE <