[aisle] ALA virtual

Marsha Stewart mstewart at anconaschool.org
Wed Jun 10 16:40:52 CDT 2020

Is there a promotional code to get this price?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 3:43 PM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <

> This was probably posted earlier but I thought I would remind...ALA is
> virtual and only $60.00!
> https://2020.alavirtualevent.org/registration/register-now
>
> Paula Wyatt
> Beaubien Elementary School Librarian
>
> Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
> . .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin
> D. Roosevelt
>
> *Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
> <http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
> *Please consider a donation!*

*Marsha Stewart*
*Librarian*

The Ancona School <http://www.anconaschool.org/>

4770 S. Dorchester Ave.

Chicago, IL 60615

mstewart at anconaschool.org <frede at anconaschool.org>

--

 <http://anconaschool.org>

4770 S. Dorchester • Chicago IL 60615
P:
773.924.2356 F: 773.924.8905
anconaschool.org <http://anconaschool.org>
<https://twitter.com/theanconaschool>
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Ancona-School-186226609670/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain
information that is privileged or confidential. If you are the intended
recipient, please read and then delete this email and any attachments. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email and any
attachments and notify the sender immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this
email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure,
error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions that arise as a result.​