[aisle] Education Summer Camp

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Sat Jun 13 09:14:14 CDT 2020

Dear Illinois Education Organizations,

Each year the College of Education at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, sponsors a summer camp for high school students
interested in becoming educators. This year is no exception. We are hosting
a virtual version of *Exploring Education* *Summer Camp,* designed to meet
the key goals of fostering a love for and appreciation of teaching and
helping future educators explore possibilities within the field. We also
are committed to helping participants understand the importance of equity
and justice in education.

We are contacting you in hopes that you can pass details of this event
along to teachers and their high school students interested in pursuing
careers in education. The virtual camp will be held on *July 14th from 10
am - 2 pm*. Please go to this website for general information and FREE
registration:
https://education.illinois.edu/current-students/undergraduate/for-future-educators/exploring-education-summer-camp

Thank you for your support in training inclusive educators,

Amanda Heinsman and Ashley Davis

Exploring Education Summer Camp Coordinators