[aisle] LearnAway

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Tue Jun 16 14:37:29 CDT 2020

Dear Illinois Education Organizations,

*LearnAway* is a space for educators to find and share resources and ideas,
as well as a place for just-in-time, expert professional guidance from
practitioners and educators across our state and country.

The ideas and resources contributed to this site are reviewed for relevance
and appropriateness and then tagged through our curation process to make it
as easy as possible for you to find the exact helps and supports you are
looking for to inspire your remote instruction and connection to your
learners. Please keep visiting and keep contributing as we grow our
resources and add interviews with education experts to inspire and
encourage you.

Learn Away is also now releasing a newsletter so that you can receive
remote learning tools and tips in your mailbox!

We are contacting you in hopes that you can pass details of this event
along to educators in your organization. Please go to this website:
https://learnaway.education.illinois.edu

Thank you for your support in training inclusive educators,

Amanda Heinsman

Learn Away Site Editor