[aisle] Library Aide Position Open - High School

Amy Stefanski astefanski at dunlapcusd.net
Wed Jun 17 15:32:10 CDT 2020

Hi!

Dunlap High School has a library aide position open for this coming fall at
the high school. We are looking for someone who is great with students and
has a working knowledge of YA books and technology.

The position was opened due to aide leaving for the UIUC Library Program.

The application is below. We are looking to move quickly. Please feel free
to reach out to me if you have any questions. Please mark on
the application that you saw the post via this listserve.

https://www.applitrack.com/d323/OnlineApp/JobPostings/View.asp?AppliTrackJobId=2580

Thanks!