[aisle] School Librarians needed

Zaitzeff, Gretchen gzaitze at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 22 12:23:02 CDT 2020

This document from the NYC School Library System will help you articulate your translation of practice from the library classroom to online learning.

https://nycdoe.libguides.com/ld.php?content_id=53070594

I am using it to describe my work over the past weeks in my annual report to my principal.

Gretchen Zaitzeff
School Librarian
Adjunct Lecturer, Illinois State University