[aisle] Fall 2020

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Mon Jun 22 16:17:30 CDT 2020

I am spending time beefing up my understanding of media literacy and PD
that I have wanted to spend time on until we hear what will happen in the
fall.
Paula Wyatt
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 7:01 AM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <