[aisle] Fall 2020

Todd Freer TFreer at zion6.org
Tue Jun 23 17:15:58 CDT 2020

Hi - With Gov. Pritzker’s new plans, I think it’ll be more up to districts to make the final decisions on what rollout looks like. It may or may not look very different from district to district. I can only hope that ALL districts err on the side of caution. Lots of lower economic districts where parents have no choice but to work I hope get strong, safe options too.

Sent from my iPhone