[aisle] Library next year

Kulesza, Patti pkulesza at d88a.org
Thu Jun 25 17:19:27 CDT 2020

Good afternoon. I am concerned about how book checkouts can be done if I am
asked to travel from classroom instead of classes coming to the library for
class. Part of the learning is... students navigating the shelves, seeing
how the library is organized etc. I could load up a cart of books but would
the kids be happy with them? Also check them out to the teacher? Our
students IDs are their library card. We scan the student ID # then the
book. I just don't know, looking for ideas and insight in this crazy time!
Thanks!
Patty K.
Richland D88A