[aisle] Library next year

Laura OBrien laurao at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 26 15:46:32 CDT 2020

Destiny does allow you to set up students in “classrooms “, so I no longer require my students to use/bring an ID card. I’m not sure what my schedule will be like next year, but I’m planning on having 3 book carts available, with materials: 1 with K and 1st grade material, one with 2nd and 3rd grade materials, and one with 4th and 5th grade materials—this is also how our hallways are set up, so it may be easier for me to travel to the classes in that way. Still planning...thank you for all these great ideas!
Laura OBrien
Library Assistant
BenGil Elementary
Gillespie, IL 62033