[aisle] Funny picture book

Richelle Steinmetz rikkir77 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 19:34:45 CST 2020

Hi!
Every year I have a book bracket competition for my students in grades K-4.

Last year we read Blue vs We Don't Eat Our Classmates in round 1 and The
Rough Patch vs Hello Lighthouse in round 2.

This year I would like to have one side of the bracket be funny books and
the other side sweet, preferably published in 2019.
I already know I am reading Saturday vs The Scarecrow for the sweet bracket.

Any suggestions for a 2019 picture book that would make students in grades
K-4 laugh out loud? I'm leaning towards How to Give Your Cat a Bath in 5
Easy Steps, but I'm stuck on the other.

Thanks!
Rikki Steinmetz
Pleasantdale District 107