[aisle] Funny picture book

Rati Singhal singhalr at district87.org
Sun Mar 1 20:30:53 CST 2020

Who wet my pants by Bob Shea
My Lucky Day Keiko Kasza

Rati Singhal

> On Mar 1, 2020, at 7:35 PM, Richelle Steinmetz via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Hi!
> Every year I have a book bracket competition for my students in grades K-4.
>
> Last year we read Blue vs We Don't Eat Our Classmates in round 1 and The Rough Patch vs Hello Lighthouse in round 2.
>
> This year I would like to have one side of the bracket be funny books and the other side sweet, preferably published in 2019.
> I already know I am reading Saturday vs The Scarecrow for the sweet bracket.
>
> Any suggestions for a 2019 picture book that would make students in grades K-4 laugh out loud? I'm leaning towards How to Give Your Cat a Bath in 5 Easy Steps, but I'm stuck on the other.
>
> Thanks!
> Rikki Steinmetz
> Pleasantdale District 107
> rikkir77 at gmail.com

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE
ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR
ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT
ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS
CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR,
PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 309.827.6031, DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR
SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
Bloomington, Illinois