[aisle] Funny picture book

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Sun Mar 1 21:30:16 CST 2020

The Truth About Bears/Elephants/Dolphins/Hippos, all by Maxwell Eaton. LMAO
when I read these!

Kathleen Drews
Teacher-Librarian

Caroline Bentley School
Nelson Ridge School
Oster-Oakview School
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is
invisible to the eye."
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, *The Little Prince*

On Sun, Mar 1, 2020 at 7:35 PM Richelle Steinmetz via AISLE <