[aisle] ATTENTION: Coming to Robinson, Illinois! "Facilitating Student Learning Through the Library" - March 11

Georgeann Burch georgeannb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:40:55 CST 2020

*Greetings to all our library friends south of I72, I74, I70!*

ROE #12 is offering the popular PD workshop: "Facilitating Student Learning
Through the Library" on March 11, 2020.  This all day workshop will
increase awareness of the impact that an effective library program can have
on the school's culture of learning and will provide a practical framework
for identifying specific strategies for school library improvement to
support a district's mission and vision. Participants will use Linking for
Learning: The Illinois School Library Standards, 4th ed. to complete a
self-assessment of their leadership role and an action plan to impact
student learning through the school library.
The course can be taken for Administrators' Academy credit, so please
inform your administrators of this opportunity. However, it can also be
taken for 7 PDH by librarians or interested educators. Discussion and
activities will add to your toolbox of communication strategies with your
stakeholders, as well as help you focus on ways to strengthen your library
program.

*Registration closes this Friday, March 6*, so HURRY and register today:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrkqzE_YLyGH1TfOCtCjlTnKZl2NaEnvGddqp7eG95XAXTiA/viewform

Questions?  Ask co-presenters  Georgeann Burch (georgeannb at gmail.com) or
Ruth Shasteen (rshasteen at gmail.com)