[aisle] Fiction Books Needed

Sullivan, Kathy ksullivan at princeville326.org
Mon Mar 2 11:52:22 CST 2020

How about the *Itch* trilogy by Simon Mayo?  It deals with chemical
elements, is an adventure story, and targets grades 5-8.
:) Kathy
[image: image.png]
*Kathy Sullivan*
*Princeville Junior Senior High School*
*P.C.U.S.D. #326*
*302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
*309.385-4660  x1574*
*ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *

*"Literature is the safest key to a nation's treasure." *- Chaim Nachman
Bialik

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 11:46 AM Taryn Parise via AISLE <