[aisle] Frankenstein and MacBeth online books?

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 08:37:32 CST 2020

Hi,

Can you please help me with the following request from a teacher:

"At conferences, I had a parent ask me about *online books *for her
daughter. Her daughter, per her service plan, needs texts online,
particularly ones with the option of highlighting text and defining
vocabulary words. I wasn't sure if we even had any online option that would
do that. Her trouble lies in pronouncing and defining vocabulary mostly..."

I do not have online versions of either of those books that can be
manipulated in any way. Do you know of any?

Thank you!
Lori McGreal

--
Lori McGreal