[aisle] Digital Literacy Conference Proposals

Tim McIlvain tmcilvain at ltcillinois.org
Tue Mar 3 08:48:53 CST 2020

AISLE Members --

The Learning Technology Center is hosting a Digital Literacy Summit in
June, and we would like to invite you to present! Share your knowledge
while helping other educators learn critical skills related to digital
literacy.

Breakout presenters attend free, and pre-conference workshop presenters are
paid an honorarium. Proposal applications close March 13th. More
information is available at
https://ltcillinois.org/digital/digitalliteracyconference/.

*Location*
NIU Naperville
1120 E Diehl Rd, Naperville, IL 60563

*Dates*
June 10: Pre-Conference workshops
June 11: Conference with keynote and 50-minute breakout sessions

*Timeline*
Proposal application close: Mar. 13
Event schedule published: Mar. 27

Tim McIlvain