[aisle] 7th Grade Read Aloud?

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 10:16:16 CST 2020

I listened to Stamped read by Jason Reynolds from the libro.fm app that
shares some audiobooks for free every month. I think it would garner
awesome discussion. I'd also suggest any of the Harry Potter books,
Veronica Roth's Carve the Mark audio is good too. Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Neha Thakkar   M.Ed, MLIS
nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
630-452-5317
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Socials: @mrsthakkar

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:13 AM Renee Welch via AISLE <