[aisle] FREE ticket to attend ILA Legislative Meetup - this Friday in Chicago

Kim, Anna akim6 at cps.edu
Wed Mar 4 10:40:28 CST 2020

Hi Kara,
I'm going to talk to my principal and see if he'll let me take a personal
day for Friday and I'll let you know. If someone else wants the ticket,
though, they can get it and I can get reimbursed through CTLA.

Thanks,

Anna Kim
School Librarian
Chappell Elementary School
akim6 at cps.edu

"Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men."

                   -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Follow me on Goodreads <http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3232421-anna-kim>
!

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:23 AM Thorstenson, Kara via AISLE <