[aisle] Cordless scanner

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Wed Mar 4 11:35:13 CST 2020

We've had a Taotronics TT-BS012 (purchased on Amazon for around $60) for at
least 4 years, and are quite happy with it. We use it for inventory and
cataloging, but used wired ones at the circulation desk so they don't walk
away...

On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:09 AM Rachel Ramos via AISLE <

> Your tech department should be able to give you the best options. I've
> actually come to prefer the corded type; the wireless can be glitchy
>
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 10:06 AM Angelica Ibarra via AISLE <
>
>> We are in the process of getting a wireless scanner.
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea which scanner is compatible with Follett
>> Destiny? Or, is it better to buy it from Follett?
>>
>> Also, I was wondering if we need a 1D or a 2D scanner. My idea is that we
>> need only the 1D scanner since we use the scanner to scan the ISBN from
>> books plus our own barcodes.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Rachel Ramos
> LRC Director, KHMS
> 630.466.8400 x77602 or 77604

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com

Christine Wilson, MLIS, Media Assistant
Avon Center School