[aisle] Looking for ideas...

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Wed Mar 4 14:51:31 CST 2020

I'm not sure anyone can really help, but I'm hoping. I am tasked to come up
with a presentation to share with my staff on what Librarians can offer to
students and staff!  While I know what that is, the bigger task is
instilling in the teachers the value of the space and the value of what I
can offer to get teachers to be more flexible in their schedules to allow
kids to come down and explore, discover and create.
Are there any thoughts out there on "creative scheduling" opportunities or
ways you are doing things to get kids to come down - and staff?  For
example, using lunch/recess to explore, sending kids down for research,
etc.  Looking for any thoughts if someone did this with their staff! Much
appreciated.
--
Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the