[aisle] What are colleges using

Michele McDaniel michelekmcdaniel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:19:17 CST 2020

EIU uses Office 365. We do find that a lot of students have trouble
distinguishing between materials in the cloud vs Office documents on a
local machine.

Michele McDaniel
Coordinator of the Ballenger Teachers Center
Booth Library
Eastern Illinois University

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 2:37 PM Kathy Wickline via AISLE <