[aisle] #firstchapterfriday Implementation

Traveling Librarian contact.travelinglibrarian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 11:51:30 CST 2020

Happy Saturday everyone. I am interested in starting #firstchapterfriday
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/firstchapterfriday?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>
next
year, and I have a couple of questions.

1) For those of you that do this, how do you share? Flipgrid? Website?
Live? I'd be curious to see how you get those first chapters out.

2) Does anyone do something like this for the younger grades? If so, do you
just share a page or two from a picture book, or do you give a more
traditional book talk? Also, do you have a name for it?

Thank you for any resources or information you can provide!

Melissa