[aisle] Author Visit

Linda Sawyer lindasawyer at sfx-school.org
Mon Mar 9 12:42:23 CDT 2020

We had her here about three years ago and she was great. I read aloud
selections from Rump to get the students excited. They are still talking
about how much they loved her visit and her books.

LInda

Linda Zeilstra Sawyer
School Librarian
St. Francis Xavier School
808 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091
(847) 256-0644

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 12:34 PM Boyle, Meghan via AISLE <