[aisle] Admin Academy #1900: Facilitating Student Learning Through the Library - LAKE COUNTY ROE

Georgeann Burch georgeannb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:30:59 CDT 2020

Hello, all!
There have been a few questions about whether or not we might be offering
the workshop, "Facilitating Student Learning Through the Library" in the
Chicago area this summer. Currently, it is scheduled for April 7 at the
Lake County ROE, and a half day/"librarians only" version on May 8 at the
RAILS office in East Peoria.  We are also planning to submit an RFP for the
early November AISLE Conference in Tinley Park. We are certainly available
to offer it in the summer...we just need a location to host it and handle
registration.
We're happy to work with any organization to schedule a workshop, so please
let me know if you have any suggestions!
Thank you for your interest!
Georgeann Burch

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:13 AM Deborah Handler via AISLE <