[aisle] Annual Certification Affects ALL School Libraries

Jenna Nemec-Loise jnemecloise at nscds.org
Tue Mar 10 12:07:17 CDT 2020

Good afternoon, AISLE members and school library champions!

As your friendly neighborhood school library representative to the RAILS
Board, I write to echo Dan Bostrom's request to complete your library's
annual online certification. I just completed my school's, and it literally
took only a few minutes. (Really.)

*Please be sure to complete your certification no later than March 31 *to
ensure you can continue all the great programs and services that the
process helps you receive. I know my school couldn't do without eRead
Illinois, continuing education, and all the wonderful grant and discount
opportunities we get because we certify each year!

With spring break coming up quickly for many of us, why not take care of
your certification today and check it off your ever-growing to-do list? If
you have questions, the wonderful RAILS team is ready to help.

Thank you for all your do to make school libraries incredible for your
learning communities!

Warmest regards,

Jenna
*Jenna Nemec-Loise, MLIS*
(She/Her/Hers)
Director of Library and Information Literacy
North Shore Country Day School <https://www.nscds.org/>
310 Green Bay Road | Winnetka, IL 60093
(847) 881-8803 | jnemecloise at nscds.org

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 2:30 PM Dan Bostrom via AISLE <