[aisle] Google Doc

Anne Groesch annetteg at sps186.org
Wed Mar 11 14:39:34 CDT 2020

Hey Everyone,

I am working on a Textbook Administrator Guide to help explain the responsibilities required of a textbook administrator.  Ally is sharing a google doc with you so that we can tweak what we have already.  As you will notice, what I have so far is just a start.  I expect many additions and changes to the format, the content, etc.  The overall goal is to help textbook administrators who are not librarians to know how to use Follett to account for the books in their buildings.

Jan will be adding a list of district employee emails (e.q. Jan Stapleton-District Resource Cataloger) and their responsibilities so that if a principal needs help with something, they will know where to go to get the help.

Jan is also working on an glossary of terms that will be part of the guide to help define words that not everyone is familiar with on a daily basis.

Feel free to edit the doc!

Anne Groesch
Librarian
Jefferson Middle School/Springfield Public School District 186
3001 Allis
Springfield, IL  62703
217-585-5810
FAX-217-525-5814