[aisle] Coronavirus question

Leah Krippner leah.krippner at harlem122.org
Wed Mar 11 19:57:29 CDT 2020

Ummm....no. It looks like corona virus can remain viable on cardboard (and presumably paper) for a maximum of 24 hours. Even our bestsellers rarely turn around that fast.

Leah Krippner

> On Mar 11, 2020, at 19:44, Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Are you washing every single book that comes in each day? Are you wearing latex gloves? Are you going to say no more checking out until further notice? These are questions that my para is asking me. I said that I would do some research.  I'd love to have some opinions.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie Kleckner
> Library Media Teacher
> Mendota Dist. #289
>
> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.*