[aisle] Coronavirus question

Jenna Nemec-Loise jnemecloise at nscds.org
Wed Mar 11 20:08:28 CDT 2020

We’ve made an institutional decision to stop circulating print materials
until further notice. Any items returned are quarantined until we can
determine best practices for sterilization.

Jenna

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 7:44 PM Kleckner, Stephanie via AISLE <

> Hi,
>
> Are you washing every single book that comes in each day? Are you wearing
> latex gloves? Are you going to say no more checking out until further
> notice? These are questions that my para is asking me. I said that I would
> do some research.  I'd love to have some opinions.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephanie Kleckner
> Library Media Teacher
> Mendota Dist. #289
>
> This message is for the designated recipient and may contain privileged,
> proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
> error, please notify the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

*Jenna Nemec-Loise, MLIS*
(She/Her/Hers)
Director of Library and Information Literacy
North Shore Country Day School <https://www.nscds.org/>
310 Green Bay Road | Winnetka, IL 60093
(847) 881-8803 | jnemecloise at nscds.org