[aisle] Need Lessons on Media Literacy?

Jeanne Brucher jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Thu Mar 12 09:21:40 CDT 2020

Were you able to get to any of the lessons without upgrading to Premium
services?

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 8:03 AM Lou Ann Jacobs via AISLE <

> I read about this site in the *Washington Post *and took a look at it.
>
>   News Literacy Project https://newslit.org/
>
> The section For Educators looks very promising. The Checkology Virtual
> Classroom does not require installing any software.
>
> This might be adaptable for online lessons if your school district needs
> to close and students will be learning remotely during these times.
>

> Lou Ann Jacobs
> AISLE Legislation Advocacy
> legislation at aisled.org

Jeanne Brucher
Librarian, Teaching and Learning Team Co-Leader
GMS Student Council Advisor, GHS Speech Team Advisor
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org
Geneseo Middle School (309) 945-0524
Geneseo High School (309) 945-0316