[aisle] Need Lessons on Media Literacy?

Katie Pausch kpausch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:26:20 CDT 2020

The News Literacy Project offers great resources about information literacy
to high schools (and I highly recommend their NewsLitCamp PD if you ever
get the chance to attend), but unfortunately you do need to subscribe to
most of their materials. The one freebie that is great is their weekly
newsletter, The Sift <https://newslit.org/educators/sift/>, that breaks
down current events and the accuracy of online posts along with some
discussion ideas.

Katie Pausch
Librarian
Lake Forest High School

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:02 AM Lou Ann Jacobs via AISLE <