[aisle] Epic home use and Coronavirus

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Fri Mar 13 08:48:31 CDT 2020

You guys are good!  Thank you!!

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:45 AM Wilson, Butch via AISLE <

> Way to step up, Epic.  Nice.
>
> Thanks, Ms. Stewart.
>
> Butch Wilson
> Technology Director
> Christopher #99 School District
> 618-724-2631 (Elementary)
> (618) 724-9461 (High School)
>
> MCSE/MCSA/Security+/
> Google Education Trainer
> Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator
>

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:44 AM Marsha Stewart via AISLE <
>
>> Hi Dawn,
>>
>> I sent Epic an email to ask about home use during this situation. They
>> got back to me the next morning with an offer to parents for a free 3month
>> 24/7 subscription. They sent me a promo code to use and send to the parents
>> so they can sign up. You should hear from them soon and they will send you
>> a promo code to use for your class.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:11 AM Dawn Brunschon via AISLE <
>> aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I just had a teacher looking ahead to the possibility of school closure
>>> and thinking about what her students could do from home.  She has an Epic!
>>> school account.  Does anyone know if the kids would be able to access
>>> during the day at home with their school account?
>>>
>>> I did contact Epic! through their online contact form, but I have no
>>> idea how soon I will hear from them.  I didn't find a phone number or I
>>> would have called.  I thought this wonderful group might have the answer.
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone!!
>>>
>>> *Dawn Brunschon*
>>> *Library/Media Director*
>>> *Belvidere CUSD 100*
>>> *815-547-4362*
>>> *dbrunschon at district100.com <dbrunschon at district100.com>*
>>>
>>> 'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor
>>> when you have WebMD?'
>>>
>>> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
>>> Currently Reading
>>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>>> [image: Book Cover]
>>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
>>> [image: Goodreads Logo]
>>> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
>>> your own email signature
>>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

>>> https://www.aisled.org/
>>

>> --
>> *Marsha Stewart*
>> *Librarian*
>>
>> The Ancona School <http://www.anconaschool.org/>
>>
>> 4770 S. Dorchester Ave.
>>
>> Chicago, IL 60615
>>
>> mstewart at anconaschool.org <frede at anconaschool.org>

>> <http://anconaschool.org>
>>
>> 4770 S. Dorchester • Chicago IL 60615
>> P: 773.924.2356 F: 773.924.8905
>> anconaschool.org   <https://twitter.com/theanconaschool>
> [...]

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon
request.  Please be advised that this email communication may be subject to
public disclosure.