[aisle] remote learning

Pulgar, Christine cpulgar at npd117.net
Fri Mar 13 10:10:36 CDT 2020

I was just thinking of things I could do for "my" classes if we need to do
remote learning. I have no idea what the protocol looks like, we are a 2-5
building so not all of our students take home devices.  We will be getting
guidance from our admin soon, but I was trying to come up with options,
too.

Christine Pulgar
Reader. Teacher. Librarian. – MLIS; NBCT
Glen Oaks School
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
708-233-6806
cpulgar at npd117.net
https://twitter.com/CpulgarNBCT
https://twitter.com/glenoakslibrary

“Books are a uniquely portable magic.” – Stephen King
Currently reading:
*Where the Crawdads Sing* by Delia Owens