[aisle] scheduling calendar

Gretchen Broadus gbroadus at lisle202.org
Fri Mar 13 11:11:35 CDT 2020

I also use google sheets. It's MUCH easier to adjust for the periods.

*Gretchen Broadus*
Lisle Junior High - LRC Director

*"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original
dimensions."* - Oliver Wendell Holmes

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 12:51 PM Timmons, Heather via AISLE <

> My principal has requested that I move my scheduling from paper to google
> calendar.  Have been doing it close to a month now and I hate it!!!  We are
> using appointment slots and it's just a pain.  Do any of you use a FREE
> scheduling program/app/ something else that you like?  The type of schedule
> we keep just doesn't seem to be a strength for google calendar.
>

> Thank you
> Heather Timmons
> Holmes Jr. High
> Mount Prospect, IL

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.