[aisle] Readers' Choice winners

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Mon Mar 16 09:19:43 CDT 2020

Thank you for supporting the Readers' Choice awards. Due to the Covid 19
school closings, AISLE has decided to cancel our LiveAnnounce! of the 2020
winners. Please see the top 3 winners for the Monarch, Bluestem, and
Lincoln awards below. We will have the complete voting tallies posted to
each award's page soon.
The new 2021 lists will also be available on each award's page soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
Readers' Choice Winners for 2020
Monarch Award
1st Place: Baby Monkey Private Eye - 12,697
2nd Place: The Bad Guys – 10,002
3rd Place: Do Not Lick This Book – 8,837
Total Votes: 87,497
Bluestem Award
1st Place: Real Friends – 3,835
2nd Place: Last Kids on Earth – 3,636
3rd Place: The Bad Guys – 3,562
Total Votes: 31, 984
Lincoln Award
1st Place: They Both Die at the End – 256
2nd Place: The Sun is Also a Star – 231
3rd Place: The 57 Bus – 212
Total Votes - 2326