[aisle] 2021 Monarch List

Kim Jones kimjones at u-46.org
Mon Mar 16 11:10:53 CDT 2020

Awesome!!!
*Kim Jones*
*Library Para Professional*
*Channing Elementary #6*
*Phone 847-888-5185 ext 6759*

*Currently Reading:                   *

[image: Help for Billy: A Beyond Consequences Approaching to Helping
Challenging Children in the Classroom by [Forbes, Heather T.]]

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 11:08 AM Registrar AISLE via AISLE <

> Attached is the new Monarch list for 2021.  All of the people who were
> registered for the 2020 programs and our AISLE members should have received
> the list earlier today.  We encourage you to register later this week for
> the 2021 program.
>
> Caroline Campbell
> AISLE Registrar

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may
contain confidential information or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person / entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any
use by others is strictly prohibited.