[aisle] Renew all books?

Mariela Siegert marris116 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 14:32:50 CDT 2020

Thank you, Carol!

That helps a ton!
We are already closed, so this is not for new books being checked out, that
I know how to do.
I was concerned about books already out and due in the next two weeks that
might collect fines while we are gone.

[image: photo]
*Mariela Siegert*
School Librarian, Westfield Middle School

marris116 at gmail.com

Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
RCYRBA Board Member | ALA GNCRT Eisner Grant Chair
Currently listening to "The Toll" by Neal Shusterman
<http://marris116>   <https://instagram.com/marris116>
Create your own WiseStamp email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=6408078777647104>

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 2:30 PM Carol Naughton via AISLE <